- Key Topics
- Steering Committee
- RWTH Themenheft about MSE is available!
- MSE members among highly cited researchers
- Dr. José Hernández chaired a Beilstein Organic Chemistry Symposium
- MSE-member contributes to the decoding of the genome of a plant parasite
- Prof. Dr. Dörte Rother and her group became partners of the FET-Open Project "HOTZYMES"
- New article by the group of Prof. Hornef
- Prof. Dronskowski and his group contributed to the discovery of the first helium compound
- The iGEM-Team Aachen wins a gold medal at the 2017 Giant Jamboree
- New publication by the group of Prof. Lampert
- New article published by Prof. Bardow, Prof. Winkler and Prof. Richtering
- Innovation Award of the BioRegionen Deutschland for Prof. Schwaneberg
- Further awards for Prof. Schwaneberg
- BMBF-Prize for the Next Generation of Biotechnological Processes
- Mechanobiology in Epithelial 3D Tissue Constructs (ME3T)
- Young Water Researchers Symposium 2017
- The iGEM-Team Aachen wins a gold medal at the 2018 Giant Jamboree
- Prof. Wessling was awarded the Leibniz price 2019
- Press release about the Seleca symposium 2018
- Article published by a group of MSE-members
- PSE Model-Based Innovation Prize 2018 was awarded to a MSE-member
- Prof. Schoenebeck and her group published a new paper
- You Are Here:Symposium of CRC 985 in Phoenix
- New publication by the group of Prof. Richtering
- New publication by Prof. Schwaneberg and Prof. Conrath
- New publication by the group of Prof. Schoenebeck in the journal "Nature"
- Prof. Schoenebeck receives an ERC Consolidator Grant
Symposium of CRC 985 in Phoenix
The collaborative research center CRC 985 organized a symposium. It will take place from 22nd to 26th of April, 2019 during the "2019 MRS Spring Meeting" in Phoenix, Arizona.